HIGH 5 Soccer
HIGH 5 focuses on 5 elements:
Teamwork | self-esteem | sportsmanship | respect | fun
Your child will:
- Develop a sense of belonging to a community
- Learn the value of being part of a team
- Gain improved self-esteem, fitness and social skills
Your family can expect:
- A fun and meaningful experience for you and your child
- Games and activities adapted to ensure your child’s participation
- A safe and healthy environment
- Opportunities to network with other families
As a HIGH 5 parent you need to:
- Provide transportation to and from all sessions
- Stay on the sidelines during sessions
- Lend support in a positive manner
- Sunday September 11 through Sunday November 6
- Time TBA soon!
- All HIGH 5 sessions take place at Fellowship Field #1, 240 Fellowship Road, Chester Springs.
- Remember to bring a water bottle and dress your player in sneakers and comfortable clothes.
- This season, masks are optional for players, buddies, coaches and families on the sidelines.
- If your Player is new to HIGH 5, Coach Matt will call you before the season starts to introduce himself and answer any questions you might have about the program.
Frequently Asked Questions
ABC Pearl Street,
Boulder, CO 80302